Westend Gun club
Clubhouse Address – /CLUB MEETINGS: Second Tuesday of each month Hours 6:30-9:00 (aprox)
1324 E. Fourth Street
Ontario, CA 91764
- Approximately 1100 feet west of the I-10 exit @ 4th Street, Ontario
- Located at the southeast corner of Fourth Street and Grove
- View larger map of the Clubhouse Location.
- Here is a Google Maps direction to the Clubhouse Location.
- Here is a Google Image of the Clubhouse Location.
Hours – Full Club members have access to the range, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (except during schedule events.
Hours – Limited Members are limited to the use of the Main range on Fri, Sat, Sun, from 8am to 4pm, only when the Range-master is there working. Limited Members are not entitled to a GATE CODE nor a vote in club business. The Main Range is closed on major holidays. Limited Memberships do not allow the members to vote.
- West End Gun Club Shooting Facility is near Lytle Creek See maps below.
- 80 acre range site is located in Meyers Canyon, twenty minutes west of San Bernardino.
The Latitude and Longitude are (updated April 9, 2011):
- Range Gate LATITUDE, LONGITUDE
Turn-off from Lytle Creek Rd. LATITUDE, LONGITUDE
- 34.20125225009602, -117.44815313819345
From the greater Los Angeles area: Take the 10 Freeway east to Interstate 15 north.
From Orange County: Take the 91 Freeway east to Interstate 15 north.
From San Bernardino: Take the 215N Freeway to Interstate 15 south.
Exit at Sierra Avenue.
Go north (toward the mountains), 1.5 miles.
Look for sign on right hand side of the road.
Here is Google Maps directions to the range turn off.
Here is Google Maps directions to the range itself.
Here are some maps and photographs of the local area that should be helpful:
A Range site map can be viewed and downloaded here.